The CEN/SIG committee has discussed the criteria for awarding grants, taking into consideration the responses received from the questionnaire in the newsletter.
The agreement was as follows:
- Only available to CEN members
- Applicants will need to have been a member of CEN for 2 year
- Max of £2000 to be used towards grants (per financial year)
- 1 X £500 for International Conference/ visit – Applications to be made a minimum of 2 months before Conference date.
- 1 x £500 Christine Huskey Grant (innovative projects/ research
- £1000 towards Craniofacial Meeting/ CEN Study Days
- For Craniofacial / CEN Study day applications:
- Max amount to be awarded: £200 per applicant.
- Deadline for Craniofacial Grant Applications – 31st Jan
- Deadline for CEN Autumn Study Day Applications: 31st July
- One grant per cleft SLT team (defined by lead SLT rather centre)
- In exceptional circumstances more than one grant per team may be awarded – cases considered on an individual basis
- Grants to be agreed by a sub-committee (approved by 3 members who don’t work directly with applicant)
- Once awarded a grant, a further application can’t be made for a 2 year period.
- Members receiving a grant will be asked to feedback to CEN (presentation/ report/ article / up load to website)
- Applications to be made via the CEN website using the application form on the link below and posted/email to treasurer.
- Cleftsig_Grant2 2017